18:00 24th Sep, 2015
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) No More Flipkart Exclusive
The company is planning to expand the availability of all its smartphones in India to meet the growing demands.
It's been a year since Motorola started selling its smartphones exlcusively via e-commerce giant Flipkart.
But it looks like the exclusive deal has finally come to an end and the Lenovo owned company will start selling its Moto E (2nd Gen) and Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G on Snapdeal and Amazon starting from Sept 25.
Along with this, it is being said that the smartphone will also be available via offline stores including Airtel Stores through out the country.
This definitely looks like a perfect decision to make sure the company meets the growing demand of customers.
To recall, during the launch of the Moto X Play earlier this month, the company had announced that nearly 5.6 million Moto range of smartphones were sold via Flipkart for almost more than a year.
It is worth recalling that the company entered an exclusively deal with Flipkart ever since its re-entry into the Indian market in February 2014.
Having said this, now, with this move, Motorola fans who prefer buying at brick-and-mortar stores can now grab their hands on the smartphone.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets