11:14 22nd Sep, 2015
Windows 10-Powered Microsoft Lumia 550 Leaks Out
Old wine in a new bottle.
Seems like Microsoft’s October 6 mobile devices event has triggered yet another leak. Today, we have the budget or entry-level Lumia 550 that leaked out in what appears to be crystal clear press renders.
The leaked images show off the front face of the soon to be announced Windows 10-powered device in white, red, blue and black.
So we have the Lumia 950, the Lumia 950 XL (imaging flagships) and now, the Lumia 550 that are expected to be announced at the October 6 event.
While we have just the front-facing images showing Windows 10 running on the display, there is also news about the 550’s hardware specs. From the looks of it, we can expect it to be a competitor to the Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) that sports similar specs, but the Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 inside.
- We have a 4.7 inch 720p AMOLED display
- Inside, we can expect a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC clocked at 1.1 GHz that should be paired with 1 GB of RAM
- The camera department consists of a 5 MP primary unit on the back and a 2 MP unit up front for selfies
- Powering 4G LTE bands and all of the above is a 1905 mAh battery
- The handset will run Windows 10 out of the box
Indeed, the world is waiting to see which new devices, Microsoft has cooked up, those that have been designed from the ground up for the Windows 10 experience. Let’s hope Microsoft delivers when it comes to its flagships as well, as Window Phone fans have been missing out on them for long.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets