13:31 21st Sep, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Now Listed Online At Rs 8,600
As of now, the smartphone is not available in stock and users can register for the 'Notify Me' option.
It looks like Samsung has silently added yet another smartphone in to its huge list of budget smartphones available in the Indian market.
Priced at Rs 8,600, the latest smartphone is dubbed as the Galaxy Core Prime VE. The name suggests us that the smartphone is the 'Value Edition' variant of the Galaxy Core Prime 4G smartphone which is currently priced at around Rs 10,000.
[Related: Top 5 Budget Smartphones At Rs 15,000]
On the technical front, the smartphone comes with a 4.5 inch WVGA PLS display and comes with powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Also, the smartphone is equipped with a 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, 2,000 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
The camera section of the smartphone comes with a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash along with a 2 MP front camera.
Also, on the connectivity front, the Galaxy Core Prime VE comes with a dual SIM support, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
Having said this, the smartphone has been listed on Samsung India e-store and comes in White, Grey and Silver colour options.
However, as of now, the e-store listing is still showing an 'Out-of-Stock' message while allowing users to sign up for the 'Notify Me' option.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000