12:35 10th Sep, 2015
Sony Launches Xperia M5 With 3 GB RAM At Rs 37,990
The smartphone is capable of capturing videos in 4K resolution with its 21.5 MP rear camera.
Sony has launched yet another smartphone in its Xperia family dubbed as the Xperia M5 which comes in with a price tag of Rs 37,990.
The dual SIM smartphone is known to be water proof and dust proof with IP68 and IP65 certification which is a more common feature we come across in Xperia smartphones.
Adding more on the key features of the smartphone, the Xperia M5 comes equipped with a 5 inch full HD display screen, 21.5 MP rear camera and 13 MP front camera which means better selfies. Also, the rear camera is capable of capturing videos in 4K resolution.
[Also Read: Sony Unveils The Xperia C5 Ultra And M5]
The smartphone comes with hybrid AF technology with both phase detect and contrast detect auto focus.
The smartphone comes bundled with a 2,600 mAh battery and a 64 bit 2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM.
Also, the smartphone has dual SIM card slots with 4G support, while the internal storage is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 200 GB via microSD card.
[Also Read: A Simple Guide To Choosing The Right SD Card]
The smartphone is will be available in Black and Gold colour schemes and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Speaking about the design and looks of the smartphone, the Xperia M5 comes with the company's flagship finish with glass and metal design.
Considering the looks and features, we can expect this smartphone to be a follow up to the Xperia M4 Aqua launched in March this year.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000