15:09 07th Sep, 2015
Bose Launches New SoundLink Wireless Headphones In India
The new headphones come with adaptive audio adjustment technology which automatically adjusts the call volume according to the environment.
Bose, an American company best known for its audio equipments has launched the new SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones in India on Friday.
The wireless headphones which come with a price tag Rs 21,150 is claimed by the company to be very comfortable and can run up-to 15 hours once fully charged.
The SoundLink wireless headphones II also come with NFC connectivity which helps users to easily switch between calls and music.
Speaking more about the technical aspects of the new headphones, the Bose SoundLink headphones II feature impact resistant materials, glass filled nylon and corrosion resistant stainless steel.
The Bose SoundLink Wireless headphones II also adjusts call volume based on speech levels and changing environments.
[Also Read: Top Earphones Under Rs 1000]
The new headphones come equipped with features like active equalization, advanced microphone system and high definition voice.
Along with this, the headphones come with voice prompts which inform us as to who is calling, what device we are connected to and also the battery life remaining in the headphones.
Another important feature of the new wireless headphones is that they can be folded flat which means that you can easily carry them where ever you go.
Also, the headphones come in two color variants: black and white and are available for purchase via authorized dealers, retail stores and online.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000