11:43 20th Aug, 2015
WhatsApp Web Now Available For iPhone Users
You may not be receiving an App Store update, as this feature appears to be an update on the server-side of your WhatsApp account.
It looks like WhatsApp has finally brought its web client for the iPhone users.
The feature is not just available to all the users yet as it is being rolled out in phases. Also, this appears to be an update on the server-side instead of an App Store update. Thus, it is worth noting that iPhone users would not be receiving any kind of App update from the App Store.
As we all know by now, WhatsApp's web client allows its users to continue their WhatsApp conversations on the webpage by just visiting http://web.whatsapp.com and scan a QR code with WhatsApp on the smartphone.
Since the web client works in conjunctions with the mobile app, the web client stops working if the mobile connection drops.
Also, a twitter user has recently shared the screenshots of the Web Client working on his iPhone.
Looks like WhatsApp Web is turned on for iOS. pic.twitter.com/qGYwlqahIi— Krishna (@ofkrishna) August 19, 2015
However, This feature for first launched for Android users nearly eight months ago.
Recently, the messenger service added a host of new features for iPhone users which included an email-like feature to mark a conversation as read or unread with just a swipe and the option to mute individual chat.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000