Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:27 24th Jul, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Poses For The Camera
It seems. there is hardly any surprise left for the August event.
Another day, another Samsung rumour. While yesterday's leak spoiled most of the excitement regarding the Galaxy Note 5, now photographs of the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus are making rounds over the Internet. At this rate, I wonder if Samsung will have any surprise up its sleeve for the event taking place on 13th of August.
The images come from mobilefun.co.uk. The site claims that model number is SM-G928A. The phone runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. One of the images have been embedded below. You can check the rest by clicking here.
In addition to this, the Galaxy Note 5 too have posed extensively for the camera. Good thing is that these pictures are in-line with renders from yesterday's leak. For rumoured specifications of the Note 5, head over to this article.
it is worth noting that Samsung is releasing its handsets a month before the IFA (the usual venue for the announcement). That is probably to get a head-start over upcoming iPhones releasing later this year.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets