12:15 06th Jul, 2015
Honor Plans To Bring Four New Smartphones To India
The company is planning to boost its sales in the offline market with 500 stores in various cities across the country.
With India transforming itself into the World's fastest growing smartphone market, it seems to have been luring in many companies from countries like China and Taiwan to sell their smartphones in the country.
One such company, Huawei has lately seen a tremendous success in India with its smartphones like Honor 6 Plus and Honor Holly.
Now, with this success, the popular Chinese smartphone company is all set to launch four of its new smartphones which are pocket friendly.
Adding more in to this, Huawei has sold 50 million in the first half of 2015 globally and is further targeting total smartphone sales of 100 million in 2015.
Having said this, the company has partnered with two distributors to push its sales via 500 retail stores in key cities like Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai along with other cities in the southern region.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets