16:04 24th Apr, 2015
After ASUS And Xiaomi Lenovo Announces Its K80 With 4 GB Of RAM
The smartphone also packs in internals similar to ASUS’ Zenfone 2.
Lenovo has announced its all new K80 mid-range smartphone for the Chinese market that packs in some interesting hardware. The smartphone is all about numbers and Lenovo managed to package a lot for what is a reasonable asking price.
The smartphone seems to have been announced just after the ASUS Zenfone 2 that was launched for the Indian market. This gets weird when you notice that the specs of the ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML with a 720p display, 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage.
The handset has some similarities with the design of the Lenovo RocStar (A319) but its those specs that simply cannot be compared:
- We get a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 13 million pixels
- Inside, we have a 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 paired with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage
- There is a 13 MP camera on the back and a 5 MP camera on the front for selfies
- We get the usual connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with LTE bands all powered by a massive 4000 mAh battery
The handset similar to the ASUS Zenfone 2 (but less confusing) will be available in two variants. Lenovo will have a standard K80 with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage and the premium one with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The cheaper standard version will be priced at about 1,499 CNY (approx. Rs 15,000) while the 4 GB RAM version is priced at 1,799 CNY (approx. Rs 19,000) and is currently only for sale in China.
Considering that it falls in the same league as the Zenfone 2, we could expect Lenovo to announce it for the Indian market as well.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000