15:34 22nd Apr, 2015
Google’s Android 5.1.1 Changelog Is Finally Official
Wondering what’s changed? Well nothing much in short.
Google has yet to push out its Android 5.1.1 update for its Nexus devices. So most of us eagerly wanted to know what comes with the new update. Well, now there’s finally a changelog out in wild and apparently not much has.
The official changelog comes from AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and sports the build number LMY47V.
As it turns out, it is just another bug-fixing update with a couple of performance improvements.
Apart from the the plethora of bug fixes, we have improvements in the camera time-out duration on the Nexus 5 and the Nexus 6. Chromecast gets improvements as well in terms of the remote passthrough feature that allowed only certain TV remote controllers to control the dongle.
The usual security fixes are also included which is why the update is not tagged as v5.2 but just v5.1.1.
Expect the update to show up in coming weeks where it will be first available as an image for those who cannot wait for the OTA update to arrive.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets