16:14 10th Apr, 2015
Windows 10 To Host Apps, Music And Movies In One Store
Will offer convenience for users to purchase all of them in one place.
Microsoft has announced through its official blog about its move to bring all of its content into one place. This it plans to offer with its Store integration that will deliver a similar experience across devices allowing Windows 10 users to download all of their content from one place.
We will be getting a glimpse of all this in the upcoming build of the Windows 10 Technical Preview. So in addition to the current games and apps, Microsoft’s future Store will also host movies, TV shows and music.
While movies and TV shows were already added to last month’s beta, users will now also have access to browse and search for videos, rent or purchase movies & TV shows in the Store Beta and play them in the Video Preview app.
Xbox Video content will also begin appearing in the Video Preview app. So this move is indeed a big and bold one as it not only links the devices connected to the Windows ecosystem, but also the Xbox gaming console.
In the coming weeks, a music page will also be added to the Store.
As of now only testers in North America: US, Canada, Mexico, Austria, Belgium (only movies – no TV content), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, and New Zealand will be able to access the above mentioned content via the Store Beta.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets