22:58 23rd Mar, 2012
iPhone 5 May Sport 4.6" Retina Display
The next iteration rumoured for an April launch.
Apple's revolutionary iPhone has been a huge hit among smartphone lovers since 2007. Now, we have reports flying in that the next version of the iPhone will sport a bigger and sharper 4.6" Retina display. The original report by a South Korean newspaper, the Maeil Business said that Apple has already begun placing orders for its next iPhone, without confirming any sources. Apple has been sourcing its display from bigger players such as LG Display and Samsung Electronics, who refused to offer any comments.
Apple's Retina display, which rivals Samsung's OLED displays, has also been featured with the recently launched new iPad and has also been a part of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The iPhone 5 is rumoured to be launched in April 2012.
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000