18:12 01st Apr, 2015
You Can Now Have A Baby On Facebook, Thanks To Scrapbook
Its just that you and your spouse need to come to terms about when.
Facebook has indeed come up with a way for you create accounts and its called Scrapbook. The idea is to get your baby on Facebook (translates to more accounts) way before he/she actually grows up to be 13.
There are plenty of benefits here and everyone benefits from this indeed. You get to compile all of those pics that your new born is in and actually tag your (unverified) bundle of joy so that all those posts and images get automatically compiled in one Scrapbook for your child.
While he/she may end up getting a bit of shocker the first time you introduce your kid to his account, we are pretty sure he/she will be more than happy a little further down the line (college).
Getting a Scrapbook set up for your new born is simple. Head to the About page, click on Family and Relationships and you will see an invitation to scrapbook.
The rules are as follows:
- You can opt to co-own the scrapbook with a partner who you’re in a relationship with on Facebook.
- You choose what you call the tag—it could be your child’s name, initials or something fun.
- You and your partner choose which photos to tag.
- Only you and your partner can tag your child in photos.
The feature is currently available only for US Facebook users and is also available on its Android and iOS app.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets