14:58 26th Mar, 2015
Surface 3 With New Intel Chipset Could Be Announced At BUILD 2015
Expect a fan-less architecture thanks to the low-power chipset.
News has popped up online stating that Microsoft may announce its next surface tablet at the upcoming BUILD 2015 slated for the end of April.
While we do understand that Microsoft will focus on Windows 10, WinBeta has reported that the software giant will also unveil a tablet.
The tablet is not expected to be a successor to the Surface Pro 3 that was announced last year, but in all probability could be a “Surface 3”.
We say this because the company surprisingly skipped on the Surface 3 model and just announced a single Pro model instead. The report states that the new tablet should go with a fan-less system (keeping in mind the competition from Apple) and this will be thanks to the low-powered processor.
That processor would be an Intel Atom chipset using the Cherry Trail architecture which should also help Microsoft reduce costs and help take the tablet and Surface brand to more places.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000