15:55 25th Mar, 2015
Lava Launches Iris 414 At Rs 4,049
Iris 414 is a budget smartphone with no much great features.
Indian mobile manufacturer Lava has launched its new Iris 414 at Rs 4,049.
The budget smartphone has been listed on the official company website but however there is no official word on the availability yet.
The Lava Iris 414 is a dual-SIM capable device which runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
The device comes with a 4-inch TFT display and is powered by a 1GHz single-core processor coupled with 512 MB of RAM.
The in-built storage of 4 GB found in the device is known to be expandable via microSD card up to 32 GB.
However, the camera section seems to be not so impressive with its 3.2 MP rear camera and 0.3 front facing camera.
But, keeping the price of the phone in mind, we cannot expect more than this.
On the connectivity front, the phone offers 3G, WiFi, MicroUSB and Bluetooth options.
Backed with a 1400 mAh battery, the phone is expected to deliver up to 12 hours of talk time and up to 126 hours of standby time on 2G networks.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000