14:57 11th Mar, 2015
HTC Sends Out Metal Slabs As Invites For China Event
Clearly this could be the launch of the long- rumoured One M9 Plus.
Even though the dust at the MWC in Barcelona has cleared off, HTC’s show has not ended yet. Bloggers in China have been reporting a number of invites online to a week-long HTC event that begins today and ends on the 17th of March.
What is strange though, is not the fact that HTC is holding the event, but the invite itself which comes in the form of a polished slab of metal.
Indeed this could be actually be the reveal of a number of HTC handsets. But 7 day long event seems too long to be an announcement and sounds more like an exhibition.
Still then our bets are on HTC unveiling the One M9 Plus and may be, the HTC One E9 that showed up on TENAA recently.
While we all expected the One M9 Plus to be announced globally at the MWC 2015, HTC simply showed up with the One M9 only. Seems like HTC is going to deliver the special One M9 that sports MediaTek innards for the Chinese market as reported earlier.
Either ways there is always a chance that One M9 Plus launched in China could make it to Indian shores. This was the same in the case of the HTC One E8 and the Butterfly 2 in India. Strangely though, both of these handsets arrived in limited stocks and have been out of stock since then.
Hopefully the same does not happen with the E9 and the One M9 Plus.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000