12:21 23rd Feb, 2015
HTC One M9 Variant Surfaces Once Again On Mobile Retail Website
Obviously, its not on sale, but the renders do look legit.
The HTC One M9 has surfaced once again. This time it showed up on a German mobile retailer’s website (now taken down). While many think that it could be the HTC One M9 in the images, our bets are on the A55; the mid-range variant of the smartphone.
The device falls perfectly in line with the past leaks of the HTC A55. The new speaker grill design and the ultra-thin bezels on the sides are nowhere to be found here as seen from leaked out render of the One M9 model.
While we have no clue what the mid-range variant of the One M9 will pack in, we are pretty sure that everything apart from the older design may be retained. The back camera set up looks pretty identical to the One M9 and One M9 Plus models, while the front does sport the design of the currently available HTC One M8.
As for the specs, there is a lot of information available, but we would suggest that you take all of it with a pinch of salt:
- We get a 5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) display on the front
- Inside, we have a 2 GHz, octa-core chipset (manufacturer not mentioned) with 3 GB of RAM
- Memory options include a hefty 32 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 128 GB with a micro SD card
- There is a 20 MP camera on the back with 4 MP UltraPixel unit up front
- The handset is powered by a 2900 mAh battery, with dimensions measuring it in at 144.6mm x 69.7mm x 9.61mm
- On the software side of things we get Android 5.0 Lollipop with the new Sense 7
[Also Read: The HTC One M9 And A55 Leaks Explained]
What has also leaked out thanks to the images are the colour options. HTC will be going in for a different theme that has more similarities with its Desire range. There is a while (natural finish) option that comes with a gold frame, while the black option gets the stealth treatment with an all-black finish.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000