13:46 08th Mar, 2012
Toshiba Intros PS20 LED TVs
With a 17 mm thin bezel, the power saving range's pricing starts at Rs 33,000 for 32".
Toshiba has added the new power saving PS20 range to its LED Power TV series in India with three Full HD models of screen sizes of 32", 40", and 46". The USP of this new series is its 17 mm thin bezel that makes the screen appear large and delivers a better viewing experience, as the picture appears nearly from edge to edge. The company also boasts that its new TVs support 28 video formats, which effectively eliminates the need to buy a separate media player.
The REGZA Engine technology and Power Meta Brain promises better picture quality and colour accuracy with a 10-bit video processing.It also has Auto Clean to filter noise, Auto Signal Booster to enhance weak signal, and AutoView to adapt screen brightness to suit ambient lighting conditions. The new models feature two HDMI inputs in addition to composite and component. With 3-year warranty, the three models in the PS20 series, the prices for the 32PS20, 40PS20, and 46PS20 start at Rs 32,000 for the 32" model, and go up to Rs 65,000 for the 46-incher.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets