16:32 28th Oct, 2014
Lava Launches The QPAD R704 With A Snapdragon Processor
A feature-packed tablet at a decent asking price.
Lava has announced yet another tablet for its QPAD series called the QPAD R704. The tablet is a budget device and comes with some interesting mid-range specs including a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor to boot, along with voice calling capabilities and a decent price tag.
We do get some unique features out here, including High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), Snapdragon Audio for 3D Surround sound and a Qualcomm built Interference Cancellation and Equalization (Q-ICE) for noise reduction over cellular networks. The processor also supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge technology that allows for 30% faster charging compared to standard tablets.
As for the specs of the Lava QPAD R704:
- We get a 7 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel capacitive display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset with 1 GB of RAM
- Memory options include 8 GB of internal memory, along with an expandable SD card slot that can accept cards of up to 32 GB in capacity
- There is a 2 MP camera on the back and VGA camera up front
- The tablet comes with WiFi, Bluetooth and accepts SIM cards for 3G networks as well
- The device is powered by a 3500 mAh battery and runs Android Jelly Bean that is upgradeable to KitKat 4.4
Lava’s QPAD R704 comes in black and white with a metal panel on the back giving it a premium look and feel. The tablet is priced at Rs 8499 but we have no word about availability yet.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets