Alnoor M Peermohamed
10:23 05th Sep, 2014
Motorola All-Set To Unveil Its New Product Line At 11:30 AM Today
Expect the company to launch four devices - the Moto X+1, Moto G2, Moto 360 and an ear accessory of some sort
Motorola is all set to unveil a new set of products in a few hours time, probably at the event it is holding in New Delhi today. According to a post on the company's official Google+ page, it will “start unveiling the new portfolio of Moto products” at 1:00AM CT, which translates to 11:30 AM in India.
From an earlier teaser released by the company, we're sure to witness the launch of the successors to the Moto X and Moto G smartphones, the Moto 360 smartwatch and an ear accessory of some sort. The company will stream the unveiling of its devices live, for which users can visit Motorola's Google+ handle.
Motorola will also hold a “First Look” live Q&A session, at 1:30 PM CT (September 6, 12 AM IST), and users can post their questions using #askmoto. The company did hold an event in Chicago yesterday which the public assumed would when the devices would be unveiled, but Motorola was quick to clarify that it wasn't.
It isn't clear if Motorola will launch all four products in India as part of their global launch program, but the market it undoubtedly one of the most important for the company right now. The Moto G and Moto X made their way to India months after being unveiled globally, but that changed with the Moto E which was globally unveiled in the country.
Nevertheless, we're just as excited as you about Motorola's upcoming products, so follow this space to get all the latest news about them.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000