16:39 26th Aug, 2014
OPPO Find 7 Now Available For Sale On Flipkart
The handset was the first Quad HD smartphone to be announced in India but somehow did not show up for sale until now.
While OPPO announced its first Quad HD Android smartphone for India in June. The manufacturer somehow seems to have struggled to deliver the product to the market. Just a few weeks ago we finally saw the Find 7a show up online, which is the Full HD version of the handset with the top-of-the-line Find 7 nowhere in sight. Finally, OPPO has let go of its first stock of Find 7 handsets on Flipkart and they do come with a pretty decent asking price.
While the Find 7a (Full HD version) sports a slightly slower version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor at 2.3 GHz (MSM8974AB) with a 1920 x 1080 pixel display, the Find 7a shows up with a faster 2.5 GHz (MSM8974AC) one along with a 2560 x 1440 pixel dense display. The Find 7 also comes with 3 GB of RAM, which is a gig more than the 7a version. In terms of storage, the Find 7a comes with 16 GB of memory while the 7 comes with 32 GB of space. Also included is OPPO's proprietary VOOC rapid charging system that charges your phone 4x times faster than conventional chargers.
As for the rest of the specs, they are pretty much the same as the rest of the flagships in the Android space:
- 5.5 inch TFT display
- 13 MP six element Sony IMX214 primary sensor along with 5 MP secondary camera
- Expandable storage up to 128 GB via a micro SD card slot
- Android version 4.3 Jelly Bean with the Color OS skinning
- Dual effect 'MaxxAudio' + 'DiracHD' sound
On the software side of things, we get some pretty impressive camera features. There is an Ultra HD mode in the camera app that lets you take 50 MP images with enhanced clarity. This the handset does by clicking up to ten photos and weaves them together to form a high resolution image. Then there is focus tracking and even a 32 second slow shutter for all those who love to click in low light.
As for the pricing, while the Find 7a sells for Rs 31,990 the top-of-the-line Find 7 is now retailing for Rs 37,990. The OPPO Find 7a comes with a smooth finish in black and white while the Find 7 comes with a carbon fiber-like weave in black which looks pretty premium and also in flat white.
Indeed OPPO’s Find 7 is a bit too late. From the time it was announced in India in June, LG announced and even launched the premium looking LG G3, which until now was the only the smartphone with a Quad HD display available on Indian soil. Still then with the some impressive camera features, we hope OPPO gets its share of the limelight as well.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000