Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:24 20th Sep, 2012
MWC 2012: LG Flaunts Optimus 3D Cube
Faster, slimmer successor to the Optimus 3D will be showcased at MWC 2012.
LG has been on a product-launching spree for the last couple of days, and it has now launched yet another smartphone. The latest addition to its lineup is the Optimus 3D Cube, a slimmer and faster version of last year's Optimus 3D. According to the press release, the handset is powered by a 1.2 GHz CPU. Other than that, you get a 4.3" IPS LCD, 5 mp stereoscopic camera, 16 GB of internal storage, and a 1520 mAh battery. It will feature Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS in terms of connectivity. Additionally, LG has added an NFC (Near Field Communication) chip to the device. The phone measures 5" (l) x 2.6" (w) x 0.4" (9.6 mm) (d), and weighs 148 grammes.
The 3D Cube will run Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) out of the box. According to LG, the handset comes pre-loaded with 3D video editing and mapping software. The device will be showcased on 27th February at the Mobile World Conference 2012. However, the Korean manufacturer hasn't provided any details on the 3D Cube's pricing and worldwide availability yet.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets