18:46 01st Apr, 2014
Samsung Brings In Easy EMIs For Its GALAXY Tab 3 Range
EMIs go as low as Rs 725 per month Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo.
Samsung had launched a very interesting ‘Stay New’ ownership plan back in December. The plan allowed current Samsung owners stay new, by buying back their old devices and letting them buy new ones at low EMIs. It was a good way for Samsung lovers to keep their devices updated and keep moving to the latest models of their devices getting a good amount for their older flagships.
The new EMI offer for Samsung’s GALAXY Tab 3 range is equally good. It allows anyone (not just GALAXY owners) to switch over to a GALAXY Tab at unbelievably low EMIs. Samsung lets users pay just Rs 1,334 per month for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and will even offer a cool Rs 3,000 discount in exchange for your old smartphone or tablet.
The EMIs drop even lower for the GALAXY Tab 3 Neo with monthly instalments starting at just Rs 725. Buyers can also go in for the scheme via their credit cards from participating banks such as HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Citibank, SBI, Axis Bank, Kotak and Standard Chartered availing an 18 month EMI scheme; but with some added interest rates.
Similar to BlackBerry, Samsung seems to be pushing off their stock piles of GALAXY Tab 3 devices before the Tab 4 range arrives. Still, if this was an inventory flush, one would expect a price cut instead of some really low exchange rates.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000