Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 13th Mar, 2014
iBall Takes The Smartphone Pricing To A New Low
The domestic brand launches a Rs 3400 handset in Andi series.
Looks like iBall has taken the word “affordable” quite seriously. The company has announced an Android-powered smartphone that costs only Rs 3500. Called the Andi 3.5 Classique, this phone features a 3.5-inch screen touch screen. We’re hoping that it’s a capacitive panel. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 256 MB of RAM. There’s even a 2 megapixel rear camera along with an LED flash. The phone comes with dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and 1200 mAh battery. It lacks 3G, which is understandable at this price point. What worries us is the user experience. Seriously, running Android Jelly Bean on 256 MB RAM beyond us.
The iBall Andi 3.5 Classique is available via online and brick and mortar shops across India.
- Dual Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- 2 MP Rear Camera with LED flash light.
- Front Camera for Video Chatting
- 256 MB RAM, 512 MB internal storage, MicroSD card slot.
- Dual-SIM support.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS.
- FM Radio with FM recording.
- Li-ion 1200 mAh Battery.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets