Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:51 13th Mar, 2014
Samsung Takes On The iPad Mini With GALAXY Tab3 Neo
The 7-inch tablet is priced at Rs 16,800.
A decade ago, life was simple. The most popular tablet was Crocin. Now we have the iPad and an army of GALAXY Tabs. To keep up with the competition Samsung makes it a point to release new tablets at a regular interval. In 2014, it has started off with the GALAXY Tab3 Neo.
The tablet runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. Of course, you get Samsung's gaudy ToucWiz skin on top. It features a 7-inch screen with 600x1024 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor coupled with a 1 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB and you can add 32 GB more via a microSD. It comes with a 2 megapixel rear camera. However, there's no front-facing camera. So Skype video calls and selfies are out of question. The device is backed by 3600mAh battery.
The GALAXY Tab 3 (Wi-Fi only model) is priced at Rs 16,800, and is available via online stores. In this price range, you can get yourself a first-gen iPad Mini. The tablet also comes in a 3G variant, but there's no sign of it in India yet.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000