Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
00:16 01st Feb, 2014
Moto G Will Soon Hit The Indian Market
But, what about the after-sales services?
Good news for those planning to buy a budget Android phone, as Moto G is soon expected to reach the Indian shores. According to several ecommerce portals in India, they'll be stocking dual-SIM version of Motorola's popular budget handset "soon". For those not in the know, the phone features a 4.5-inch screen with 1280×720 pixels, Apart from Gorilla Glass 3 (for scratch resistance), the phone also said to feature water-resistant nano coating. The device comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (Cortex-A7) processor clocked at 1.2GHz along with an Adreno 305 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. It sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front shooter. The rear camera comes with 720P video recording capabilities. The handset runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and the company has guaranteed that the smartphone will be getting Android 4.4 KitKat soon.
There's no word on the Indian pricing yet. If they price the 8 GB version for it around 12k, that would be quite a good deal. The only thing that concerns me is the after-sales service, as Motorola has almost no presence in Asia.
- 4.5-inch HD edge-to-edge display.
- Quad-core Snapdragon 400 chipset.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G.
- 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory.
- 5 megapixel rear camera.
- 1.3 MP front camera.
- 2070 mAh battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000