Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:56 23rd Jan, 2014
Rumour: Apple iPhone 6 To Flaunt A 4.8" Screen
According to a Wall Street analyst the Cupertino company might release a "bigger" iPhone as early as June.
If the Wall Street analyst Timothy Arcuri of Cowen and Company is to be believed, Apple has started working on a bigger iPhone with 4.8” screen. Timothy told AppleInsider.com that the information has come from the Cupertino company's supply chain. There have been countless rumours of Apple finally jumping on the "phablet" (5-inch or more) bandwagon, but considering its unwillingness to let go of single-handed usage, a 4.8" iPhone seems plausible.
If Apple sticks to its annual schedule, the iPhone 6 should release in September. However, it is believed that the company might speed up a things and launch the next flagship phone in June.
So are you excited for the new bigger iPhone or you'd still prefer a compact 4" version over it? Sound off in the comments section below.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000