Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
13:59 08th Jan, 2014
Nikon Announces Entry-Level Nikon D3300 Camera In India
Comes equipped with latest EXPEED 4 image processing system.
Showcased at CES, Nikon India today announced the new Nikon D3300, a DX-format camera (regular APS-C sensor size). It comes with the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 VR II kit, a smaller and lighter normal zoom lens along with the Nikon D3300. The lightweight camera is 24.2 MP without an optical low-pass filter and the latest EXPEED 4 image processing system to deliver stellar image and video quality.
It features a 5 frames-per-second (fps) high-speed continuous shooting mode and an ISO range of 100 to 12800. The D3300 features 13 special effect modes and various retouch menu options in the camera itself. Users will also be able to take advantage of the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to wirelessly control the camera’s shutter, and transfer images to smartphones and tablets based on Android and iOS operating systems.
Apparently, the camera has higher-definition characters and icons in the information display to further simplify system navigation. Impressive performance is possible in extreme low-light situations with an ISO range of 100 to 12800 that can be expanded to 25600.
The Nikon D3300 will be available in three colours (Black, Red and Grey), starting mid-February 2014. Check this space, we will keep you posted on the price as soon as we get.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000