16:57 26th Dec, 2013
Two New Nokia Handsets On The Way?
Serial-leaker @evleaks puts up more renders of new Nokia phones, new Asha handsets unveiled too.
Looks like the Nokia may (or may not… who knows?) be looking at attacking the dual-SIM and entry-level Android market soon, if Twitter leaker Evleaks is to be believed. The guys behind the twitter handle have put up new rendered images of the supposedly Android-based handset codenamed "Normandy" and a dual-SIM Windows Phone 8 device codenamed "MoneyPenny"
While Nokia Normandy was expected to be announced by early 2014, the picture caption suggests that it will be a reality in the next five-odd days of 2013. Another leak suggests the existence of the dual-SIM windows Phone 8 handset called Nokia Moneypenny. No specific hardware details of the two have been suggested, so we'll just have to wait for the drama to unfold.
Coming back to reality, Nokia has finally brought out its three Asha phones — 500, 502, and 503. Click this link for details. As for pricing, the Asha 500 has been priced at Rs 4500, and will come bundled with a special TATA Docomo offer for free WhatsApp for three months, after which you need to shell out Rs 17 every month for the next 9 months.
The Asha 502 has been priced at Rs 5970, and Idea users can stake claim to free 2G internet service of up to 500MB per month for 3 months. Finally, the Asha 503 with no data plan offers can be yours at an MRP of Rs 6800.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000