Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:37 20th Dec, 2013
Samsung Too Will Bring Out A 105" Curved UHD TV At CES 2014
Follows LG's footsteps to spark off monster sized TV wars.
After LG declaring its intention to launch a 105" curved UHD TV, Samsung has followed with its own 105" Curved UHD TV at CES 2014. Earlier this year, Samsung had showed off its advanced technology with the world's first UHD TV at IFA 2013.
It promises more vivid images when viewed from the side and the best possible TV viewing experience from any angle. Also, the 105-incher adopts 'Quadmatic Picture Engine', which delivers all content in UHD-level picture quality, no matter what the source is. We will take that with a pinch of salt till we test the TV here. Samsung's TV boasts of 11 million pixels (5120x2160 screen resolution) with a 21:9 aspect ratio. Samsung's 105-inch Curved Ultra HD TV will be on display at CES 2014 that will be held in Las Vegas.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000