11:11 14th Nov, 2013
Android Commits Suicide?
Woah, what has the world come to?
Once upon a time in Austria, an Android (not the Google kind) cleaning robot committed suicide apparently, after it turned itself ON and set itself ablaze on the kitchen hot plate. One wonders how dirty was the Austrian home for the poor little guy to *gasp* commit robot hara-kiri.
As the Mirror.co.uk reported, the owners of the iRobot Roomba 760 cleaning device claim that they had turned it OFF before leaving home but were greeted to a lot of smoke and a hefty pile of ash on the kitchen hot plate which was evidently ruined beyond repair. They are planning to sue the robot manufacturing company.
What do you think, total crap or have computers started to become sentient?
image source - Gizmodo
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets