12:09 09th Oct, 2013
Nikon Shows Off The D610 — Its Smallest and Lightest Full-Frame DSLR
Weighs 760 grams (body only); prices start at Rs 129,950.
Nikon has unveiled its Smallest and Lightest Full-Frame DSLR, the Nikon D610. At 760 gram (body only), the camera boasts of 24.3-megapixels with a CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 3 image processing engine. It offers an ISO range of 100 to 6400 that can be expandable from 50 to 25,600. In the burst mode, it claims to let you capture up to 6 frames per second, and the makers have packed in the "Quiet Continuous shutter release mode" for almost sound-free shooting at around 3 fps.
The camera also comes with a 39-point autofocus (AF) system to let you frame your shots well. Equipped to shoot full HD videos, the D610 sports a 3.2" 921K-dot LCD screen, a built-in pop-up flash, and comes with NIKKOR AF and AF-S compatible lens mounts.
The camera can be yours for Rs 129,950 (body only), but you will have to fork out Rs 157,950 for the 24-85 mm VR kit lens. Additional compatible accessories include WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller, the WR-10/WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller, and the WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adaptor. The product is expected to hit shelves by end of October in India.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets