23:35 05th Jan, 2012
Haier Introduces 3D LED TVs
Claim to save more electricity thanks to a proprietary feature.
Haier has launched two 3D LED-backlit 42" and 55" LCD TV models. The models, LE42H330 and LE55H330, can display Full HD video content and support 120 Hz for 3D stereoscopic display, which is compatible with most 3D sources. The TVs also feature 2D-to-3D conversion, so you don't really need to wait for real 3D content. Being LED-based, they are said to consume lesser power; they claim savings of 30-70% electricity through the Optimal Power Control (OPC) feature.
Haier TVs have a slim design with a swivel base. The TVs feature SRS TruSurround XT audio technology that claims to recreate a virtual surround sound experience. A USB 2.0 port capable of reading USB hard drives and media to play photos, music, and videos eliminates the need of a separate media player. They have three HDMI ports to connect all your entertainment gadgets including a set top box, media player, and game console. Equipped with an Ethernet port, these internet-enabled TVs are Wi-Fi-ready. The LE42H330 and LE55H330 are priced at MRPs of Rs 90,000 and Rs 2,00,000 respectively.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets