18:54 25th Jun, 2013
Amazon India Now Lets You Shop Gadgets And Mobile Accessories
Adds six categories in all; lets users use their US Amazon login credentials to shop.
After experimenting with Junglee.com and launching its exclusive Indian store (www.amazon.in), Amazon has now extended the store's portfolio with gadgets and accessories.
Amazon's India store now consists of 6 main categories: Books, Kindle, Movies and TV, Mobiles and Accessories, Cameras and Photography, and Portable media players. The site offers interesting products feature lists such as "Tablets less than Rs 10K, Tablets with call facility", for products under the Tablets listing. The site is providing free home delivery for orders above Rs 500, with shipping charges of Rs 49 per order for purchases below the limit. For now though, all orders will be shipped for no extra cost.
Another advantage that Amazon gives to its India users is the ability to use the Amazon.com (US site) login credentials. Amazon's India store is also accessible via mobile, and purchases can also be made in the same way as on a PC.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000