14:57 24th May, 2013
Google Backs Up Chrome 27 With A New Beta Release
The browser update will bring better notification options, currently available only for Windows users.
Not so long ago, Google released version 27 of its Chrome browser. And soon after, the search giant is out with yet another beta version, but this one is just limited to Windows users for now. The official blog post says that the beta version comes with a notification centre, which informs you of any new emails, tasks, chat messages, or any set schedules all in a single location.
The notification centre picks up new activity from several sources including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, RSS feeds, or any other subscriptions. However, developers will have to tweak their Chrome apps and extensions to enable the feature. Similar to its prior versions, you can disable notifications when not required.
While a Mac version is in the works, Windows users can take the browser for a spin here.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets