10:03 24th May, 2013
Google Offers Conversational Search Via Chrome 27
Voice-based search lets you speak out search terms.
After offering voice-based search options on the mobile platform, Google has now extended the feature to its web-based search site as well, but for now it works only with the Chrome browser. Dubbed as conversational search, you can use the feature by visiting Google.com (or Google.co.in) from the latest version of Chrome browser, and click the microphone icon near the search bar. Make sure you have a mic connected to your PC, and just "tell" the browser what to search for.
While it requires a rather quiet environment to work well, it is quite fast, and doesn't struggle with accents. Although it isn't always spot on, Google has done quite a good job with it. Check it out, and see if it works for you.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets