Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:20 25th Apr, 2013
Fly Mobile Launches 4.5" F 45s For Rs 11,500
The dual-SIM handset packs in a 12 megapixel camera and dual-core processor.
The European phone maker Fly has launched its F 45s handset in India. This dual-SIM (GSM) handset runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) out of the box. Its 4.5" IPS screen has pixel dimensions of 540x960. The computing needs are taken care of by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. For photography, there's a whopping 12 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. Other specs include 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS, and a 2050 mAh battery.
The Fly F 45s is priced at Rs 11,500, which directly pits it against the Huawei Ascend G510, XOLO A800, and quad-core Karbonn Titanium S5. At least on paper, Fly mobile's offering has an edge in the camera department. However, I'm a little sceptical about its real world performance.
- 4.5" IPS screen with 540x960 pixels.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM.
- 12 megapixel auto focus camera, 3 mp front-facing camera.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 4 GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.0, A-GPS.
- Dual-SIM (GSM), Supports 3G.
- 2050 mAh battery.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.
- Sensors: Proximity, Compass, Ambient light, Accelerometer.
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- Audio Gadgets Under INR 5,000 For This Season
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- Top Five Smartphones Based On AnTuTu Scores (May 2016)
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000