Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:15 10th Apr, 2013
Sony Xperia SP Lands In India With A Rs 27,500 Price Tag
The Jelly Bean handset is powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core CPU, and has 8 megapixel camera.
Announced a month ago, the Xperia SP has finally reached Indian shores. This phone is powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, and 1 GB of RAM. It sports a 4.6" 720p screen with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. Its 8 megapixel auto focus camera packs in an Exmor RS sensor that claims to offer relatively better low-light photographs. Other features include 8 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, and 2370 mAh battery. On the software front, you get Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). Detailed specs are given below:
- 4.6" screen with pixel dimensions of 720x1280.
- Capacitive multi-touch screen, 16M colours, scratch-resistant glass.
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, Adreno 320 GPU.
- GSM quad-band, GPRS/EDGE, 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE.
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean).
- 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage, MicroSD card slot.
- 8 MP Rear Camera, LED flash, autofocus, 1080p video.
- VGA Front Camera.
- Accelerometer, Proximity, compass sensors.
- Wireless-N, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, A-GPS, FM radio, micro-USB.
- 155 grams weight.
- 2370 mAh Li-ion battery.
Judging by the images, the Xperia SP is quite a looker. Its aluminium-clad body and the LED strip at the bottom give it a nice touch. The phone is available in white and black, and is priced at Rs 27,500. To sweeten the deal further, Sony is giving away a case worth Rs 2000.
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2015)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000