15:44 03rd Apr, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Mega Series To Debut Soon
Two new handsets with 5.8 and 6.3 inch screens in the offing.
Samsung's new addition to its GALAXY series will probably have displays in excess of 5.5 inches. Dubbed as the GALAXY Mega, two handsets with 5.8" and 6.3" displays (GT-I9152 and GT-I9200) are expected to be launched around May-June this year reports SamMobile. Since rumours of the Galaxy Note 3 with a 6.3" display have been doing the rounds for a while now, the GT-I9200 could very well be the same device.
While details are scant, both devices are speculated to run the Android OS. If you consider its speculated launch date, we can expect modern versions of the OS; the Android 4.2.2 or higher, or even the Android 5.0, which is speculated to come out in Google I/O in May this year. The GALAXY Mega 5.8 is expected to be available in white, while the Galaxy Mega 6.3 is expected to ship in black and white.
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000