15:44 03rd Apr, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Mega Series To Debut Soon
Two new handsets with 5.8 and 6.3 inch screens in the offing.
Samsung's new addition to its GALAXY series will probably have displays in excess of 5.5 inches. Dubbed as the GALAXY Mega, two handsets with 5.8" and 6.3" displays (GT-I9152 and GT-I9200) are expected to be launched around May-June this year reports SamMobile. Since rumours of the Galaxy Note 3 with a 6.3" display have been doing the rounds for a while now, the GT-I9200 could very well be the same device.
While details are scant, both devices are speculated to run the Android OS. If you consider its speculated launch date, we can expect modern versions of the OS; the Android 4.2.2 or higher, or even the Android 5.0, which is speculated to come out in Google I/O in May this year. The GALAXY Mega 5.8 is expected to be available in white, while the Galaxy Mega 6.3 is expected to ship in black and white.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (October, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (December, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (December, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2014)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000