19:36 01st Apr, 2013
Flipkart Introduces Delivery Of Cash Service For April Fool's Day
However, users see right through the prank.
April fool's day seems to be one of those days when the thin line between faffing and trolling fades. Right from Google, Nokia, Sony, and Twitter to BMW and Groupon India (even TechTree) everyone tried their level best to fool netizens. Not to be left far behind, e-commerce website Flipkart.com also tried its luck with its buyers. The company "launched" a Cash on Delivery option, under which Flipkart promises to deliver cash to your home. Once delivered, you can then pay the company "with a simple swipe of your card".
While the prank seems to bait some people; Flipkart's FB page shows that many people saw right through it. For its own sake now, Flipkart should just pray that those threatening to not make good idle threats of ordering huge shipments on CoD and then not paying up! It possibly can go ahead and implement the Cash Before Delivery option instead, if it's feeling the heat a bit too much.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000