18:30 27th Mar, 2013
Xolo B700 Launched, Good Specs At a Budget Price
Xolo is getting to focus on its B series of smartphones for the first time, the battery could have an interesting tale to tell.
Xolo recently launched the first smartphone in its B series with the model number Xolo B700, available online at a price of Rs 9000. This device returns to the ARM architecture familiar to most smartphones, and operates on a (presumably) low-cost MediaTek SoC.
It is normal in most respects, except for the choice of the older Android 4.0 OS, the higher-than-usual screen resolution and most interesting of all, a battery capacity that claims to be unusually high.
Here are the tech specs of the Xolo B700:
- 4.3" IPS display (960x540 pixel resolution)
- 1GHz dual-core processor (MT6577 chipset)
- PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- microSD card slot for expandability upto 32GB
- 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Android 4.0.4 ICS operating system
- 3450 mAh battery
Xolo shot into the limelight with its Intel processor driven smartphones. Most notable among these are the Xolo X900 which is credited as India's first "Intel-driven" smartphone. Earlier this month, Xolo had launched the X1000 with a lot of media hype. The company even put up a banner with the title "Mission X coming soon". Xolo X1000 runs on a 2GHz Intel Atom Processor (Z2480) with Hyper Threading Technology.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000