Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:12 12th Mar, 2013
Samsung Unveils A Teaser Image Of The GALAXY S4
Picture tweeted by Samsung's official account is strikingly similar to the one that leaked yesterday.
Just a few hours after the GALAXY S4's images surfaced on the internet, Samsung has tweeted a teaser image of its next big thing. While the picture just offers a sneak peek, but from the picture that shows off a part of the front panel, the handset looks much like the GALAXY Note II. Hence, there's a good possibility that yesterday's images were actually the real deal.
The rumour has it that the GALAXY will sport a 1080p Super AMOLED screen, 1.8 GHz quad-core Exynos 5 chipset, 13 megapixel rear camera, and 2 GB of RAM. On the software front, it is expected to run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with some interesting TouchWiz tweaks. In related news, Samsung has also released the second teaser video in its "Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy" series.
In the new clip, features the same kid that gets super excited after seeing Samsung's upcoming flagship. But we still don't get even the slightest glimpse of the device. So it's rather pointless to watch this video, but if you're in for some unintentionally hilarious acting performances with special effects, go ahead and hit the play button.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets