13:50 06th Mar, 2013
7" Dual-SIM Tablet Swipe Halo Value With Voice Call Support Launched For Rs 7000
The 2G tablet running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS will ship with a free leather cover.
Looks like dual-SIM 7" tablets with calling facility are the new rage in town. After several budget manufacturers trying to dish out such slates, the latest entrant in this circuit seems to be Swipe Telecom's Swipe Halo Value tablet.
The 2G calling tablet with dual-SIM dual-standby support packs in a 1.5 GHZ processor and 512 MB of RAM. Running the Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS, the tab also comes with a 2 MP rear and VGA front camera. Here is the list of specs as mentioned on the slate's product page:
- 1.5 GHz processor.
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS; Google Play support.
- 2G Dual-SIM; supports voice calls.
- 7" TFT LCD Screen, 5-point multi-touch capacitive screen with 800x480 pixels.
- 2 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front-facing cameras.
- 4 GB internal storage; microSD card support for up to 32GB.
- Flash 11.1 support, HDMI out, USB port, 3.5 mm audio jack.
- 3400mAh Battery.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1.
- G Sensor, Accelerometer.
- Package Contents: AC Power Adaptor, USB Cable, Head Set, User Manual, Warranty Card.
Under a promotional offer, the tablet ships with a leather tablet sleeve, which the company claims is worth Rs 700. The Swipe Halo Value is priced at Rs 7000, and is now retailing online.