17:27 22nd Feb, 2013
Nikon D7100 dSLR Camera With 24 MP CMOS Sensor Launched
The camera comes with the Spot White Balance feature that can be used to dynamically set the white balance during photography.
Nikon has launched its D7100 digital SLR camera for professional photographers, capable of taking 24.1 MP shots. This camera continues its predecessor's line, the Nikon D7000 that was released in 2010.
Nikon says, "It is loaded with features that enable excellent subject acquisition and rendering performance capable of reproducing the finest details."
The Nikon D7100 has an Auto ISO program which enables users to set minimum shutter speed in sync with the focal length of the lens. In addition to this, there are various settings that provide for varying of shutter speeds. This aspect is good as it overcomes the criticism that dogged earlier Nikon digital camera variants.
Key features of the Nikon D7100 DSLR are:
- 24.1 MP camera.
- 3.2-inch, 1229k-dot TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle.
- Support for 1920 x 1080/60i and 1920 x 1080/30p movie recording.
- New button enables quick access to frequently used camera functions.
- Double slot for SD memory cards.
- Support for the new WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller.
- Spot White balance feature.
- 51 focus points covering the entire frame, brings distant subjects closer.
- OLED display element.
The Nikon D7100's Indian Rupee price tag is not yet known.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2014)
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000