17:35 19th Feb, 2013
Download Firefox 19 Before Official Launch
Mozilla FTP server has the latest iteration even before the official launch of the Firefox 19.
Mozilla Firefox 19, the latest iteration in the Firefox browser series can be downloaded before its official launch, which is slated for tomorrow. Firefox 19 is available for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.
The installers can be downloaded from the FTP server of Mozilla. Windows users can head straight to the US English version of the 32 bit installer folder and download the Firefox Setup 19.0.exe file and run it on their PCs.
An Android specific beta version of the Firefox 19 has also been developed. This features Google Search integration along with ARM version 6 support and various new themes. This Android specific version is also expected to surface along with the PC version Firefox 19.
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000