Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:29 23rd Nov, 2011
Samsung Mocks Apple Fans
Portrays them as a bunch of style-conscious victims in the Galaxy S II ad.
The war between Samsung and Apple has grown beyond patents. In its latest ad, Samsung has targeted Apple's
lemmings users in a rather convincing manner. Sadly, this will only boost the morale of Samsung fanboys, who aren't that bright either.
The American ad for the GALAXY S II (GS2) starts with folks standing patiently in a queue to buy the latest iPhone. Needless to say, they discuss their iPhones tirelessly. Additionally, a few fans can also be spotted talking about the device's sketchy battery and unchanged looks in an apologetic tone. It all changes though, when they get a glimpse of the GS2 in the hands of a passerby.
Here's the GS2 ad for your viewing pleasure. Note: Before starting a flame war, keep in mind that no matter how much you love a specific brand, it's never going to love you back.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000