21:03 23rd Nov, 2011
Genius DX Eco Mouse Needs No Battery
Comes with a built-in gold capacitor instead of a battery.
Taiwanese manufacturer Genius has launched a new mouse, DX Eco, which frees you from the worries of replacing batteries. It comes with a built-in gold capacitor, instead of conventional or rechargeable battery, which can be fully charged quickly in just 3 minutes to give you around a week before another recharge. The company claims that the gold capacitor enables a long rechargeable life of up to 100,000 recharges.
The DX Eco uses the 2.4 GHz wireless band for communication with the PC using its tiny dongle and works up to a distance of 15 m. Although this is susceptible to radio interference, the company claims that its proprietary technology prevents that from happening. The mouse has a DPI button to switch between 800 and 1600 dpi as the user requires, while it also has buttons to go to previous \ next page, flying scroll, and a 2-way scroll wheel. The company's BlueEye technology is supposed to allow you to use the mouse on just about any surface, making it ideal to carry around.
Weighing just 95 g, with tiny dimensions of 11 x 7.3 x 3.5 cm, and with an even tinier dongle, this mouse seems to be ideal to be used and carried around with a notebook computer. The Genius DX Eco is priced at $ 50 (Rs 2650), and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000