12:29 13th Feb, 2013
Byond Phablet PII Android Smartphone Launched At Rs 15,000
Features a 5.7-inch 720p display and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
It has been one smartphone after another for Byond. Just a few days ago, it had launched the Byond B66 and now it is time for its latest smartphone the Phablet PII. As the name suggests the device has a large 5.7-inch IPS display with pixel dimensions of 1280x720.
It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM. As is the case with most budget devices these days, this one is also a dual-SIM 3G enabled handset. It runs on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
Here are the complete specs of Byond Phablet PII:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5.7-inch IPS display, with pixel dimension of 1280x720
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual-SIM support
- 4 GB internal storage (expandable to 32 GB with micro-SD card slot)
- 8 MP rear camera; 3 MP front camera
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
Byond has priced the Phablet PII at Rs 15,000. Other phones which compete with the Byond PII are the recently launched MTV VOLT, Karbonn A30 and Byond's own Phablet PIII. The Byond Phablet PII is costlier than all these options, however to its credit it offers a HD IPS screen.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000