10:22 04th Feb, 2013
Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 Specifications Partly Revealed By Leaked GLBenchmark Results
Jelly Bean-based tablet said to have an HD screen and 1.5 GHz CPU could be revealed at MWC 2013.
Samsung seems to be almost ready to unravel its next tablet — the GALAXY Tab 3. As we draw closer to the Mobile World Congress to be held at Barcelona near the end of this month, we can expect the Korean electronics giant to show off the third iteration of its successful tablet range. New benchmark results from GLBenchmark show the online saved results of a Samsung device named GT-P3200, which, as per the company's naming convention could be the GALAXY Tab 3. The GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0") has the model number GT-P3100.
While the complete specification list is not available on the page, what we know, in addition to its model number, is that it runs Android 4.2.1 and the maximum CPU clock speed is 1.5 GHz. The number of CPU cores is not revealed. The display has HD pixel dimensions of 1280x800, thus capable of natively displaying 720p content. The screen size has not been specified, although it is likely to be 7". There is a possibility of it being an 8" tablet after a recent report stating that Samsung has decided to drop 7" screen size for tablets, in which case, the pixels will be less densely packed, and hence the images will not appear as good as they would have on a 7" screen with the same pixel dimension. Incidentally, this will be the same as the GALAXY Note 8.0, which also features a similar 8" display.
With the Mobile World Congress 2013 set to begin on 25th February, we won't have to wait for long to find out.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets