17:54 01st Apr, 2013
Videocon 7 Inch Android Tablet Launched In India
This budget tablet has a 0.3MP front VGA camera. With a 1.2 GHz processor, it competes with other budget tablet manufacturers already in the market.
Videocon, a known consumer electronics manufacturer has come up with a new 7" low cost Android tablet that is priced at Rs 4,800 (online retailer price). With a model number of VT71, the tablet runs on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform. This launch comes after the Videocon VT10 that runs the Android 4.1 operating system.
The Videocon VT71 has the following technical specifications:
- 7-inch capacitive touchscreen display having 800x480 pixels.
- Android 4.0 platform.
- 1.2GHz processor.
- Front-facing 0.3 MP VGA camera.
- 512MB RAM.
- 4 GB internal storage; expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
- Wi-Fi, micro USB, 3G (through USB dongle), HDMI connectivity supported.
- 3.5mm audio jack.
The Videocon VT71 competes in the low cost tablet range, with its low cost aspect and tech specs. A similar low cost tablet comes to mind, the Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 which is priced at Rs 4650 (online retailer price), runs on the Android 4.0 platform and has a 7" display. The Funbook Infinity runs on a 1.2GHz Cortex processor, has a 2MP primary camera and a 0.3MP secondary camera.
- Five Apps Every Doctor Must Have
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000